WHY YOUR ORGANISATION NEEDS A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOL
Have you ever wondered why organization that maximize their data thrives better? Data maximization is actually the keys to true differentiation, innovation and competitive edge. In this age of digital technology, data holds a wealth of business information which needs to be found because it is often critical to the success or failure of an organization.
Below are some of the benefits implementing a business intelligence solution would give your organisation
- Business Intelligence provides management with tools and real-time information to make better decisions, faster, and manage the performance of the organization.
- It improves efficiencies in generating meaningful reports
- It helps to turn data from various sources into insights and action that will give competitive advantage to the organization
- It helps in understanding trends: markets, leads and customer behavior.
- It helps in benchmarking and tracking goals/progress more diligently.
- Business Intelligence helps to identify money making and cost saving opportunities.
- It helps to mprove overall employee and organizational productivity.
- Business Intelligence helps to predict Business results and benchmark multiple key performance indicators against targets and budgets by product, geography, industry, line of business, Funds etc.
- It helps to achieve considerable time savings for report generation and management analysis
- It helps in viewing and analyzing aggregated intra-day data across multiple and disparate sources
- It helps in communicating performance across stakeholders including Board, executive suite, employees and shareholders
- It improves performance by providing comparison points and benchmarking against internal targets, competition and operational performance metrics
- It Provides stronger revenue tracking against forecasts and more robust analysis of sales by region, product, fund, customer etc
- Analyze sales and revenue information for improved insights, return on investment, RSA conversion rate, RSA porting and AUM and revenue loss analysis etc
Be rest assured that using data effectively will surely help your organisation save thousands of Naira, improve your procurement efficiency, develop your marketing strategies, support business growth and, critically, differentiate you from competitors